6 Bedroom Student House on St Oswald Street in Lancaster
- 3 storey stone fronted terraced house.
- Modern lounge with dining table, sofas and a large LED TV.
- Modern fitted kitchen with a plentiful supply of storage.
- 2 shower rooms and 2 WCs.
- All bedrooms have double beds, modern fitted furniture and TV points.
- Fully renovated to a superb standard – Check out the photos!
- Superb location!
This superb 6 bedroom student house on St Oswald Street in Lancaster overlooks Bishops Walk at the University of Cumbria and the bus stop for Lancaster University is at the end of the road. The property is set on a quiet leafy street overlooking open green space with on street parking available. All the amenities of Lancaster city centre are only a short 10min walk away, so whether you enjoy eating out, shopping or going for a few drinks you will never have far to travel.
So whether you are studying at Lancaster University or the University of Cumbria you will find this location highly convenient.
- Double beds throughout
- Locks to all bedroom doors
- Every bedroom has a TV Point and generous supply of power points
- Large LED TV included in the Living Room
- High speed fibre broadband installed and ready to use
- Mains wired fire alarm system
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fully Licensed HMO
This property is fully accredited by Lancaster City Council & Lancaster University Homes
£95/week inc gas, electricity, water, high speed fibre broadband, TV licence & contents insurance.
Totally unlimited with no quotas or usage limits.
Available from summer 2018 for the academic year
- Breakfast Bar
- Dining Table
- Double Beds
- Double Glazing
- Fridge Freezer
- Fully Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Instant Hot Water
- Locks on Bedroom Doors
- Mains Wired Smoke Detectors
- On Street Parking
- Outside Space
- Tumble Dryer
- TV Points in Bedrooms
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Washing Machine